Personal productivity is one of a number of workshops covering a range of essential and transferrable business and organisational skills – view the full list here.
All my workshops are practical, they are opportunities to reflect, to share experiences, to learn from me and from others, to change who you are and what you do. I prefer bespoke solutions, so I’m happy to tailor what I do to meet a client’s needs.
About the workshop
This workshop is designed to help you get on top and stay on top at of work. It will also help you to enjoy your work, fulfilled by it, and to be clear about your own motivation and goals.
While there is a strong emphasis on being organised and effective, the worshop breaks away from a traditional time-management approach.
- starts by looking at a range of factors that impact on productivity
- puts you, the participant, at the heart of productivity by asking ‘what are your personal goals at work?’ and ‘what is it that motivates you?’
- looks at the skills you need to be productive at work
- draws on David Allen’s book ‘Getting Things Done’ and offers some time and task management hints and tips
- encourages everyone to share their time and task good practice (the things and systems that work for them)
- looks at some of the common barriers to personal productivity such as interruptions, distractions, clutter
- ends by looking at how to get the most out of meetings by asking ‘what makes a great meeting?’ and ‘what is good meeting etiquette?’
This is a half-day workshop. It can be tailored to meet specific needs.